Friday, January 29, 2010

filler post.

well, it's been a whole 2 days since my last update and let me tell you...nothing important or exciting has happened. (except a complete blackout at the building i work in--no, wait. that happened monday.) i just live that kind of life, i guess. soon though, i will have fabulous stories to share with the world wide web (or maybe just the 4 people that i know read this).

the spring semester always seems to fly by --maybe it's due to the fact that i am constantly busy with something every weekend/some weeks are even full. events of the spring include:
  1. dunking my ring in april. (yes, dunking it in a pitcher of beer. it's an aggie thing.)
  2. interning at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo in march! (one of my favorite parts.)
  3. CHILIFEST! (if you don't know what this is...god bless your heart.)
  4. the college of ag career fair (i am finally going to attend. i need a job.)
  5. presentations/projects/homework (seems normal, right?)
  6. WADE BOWEN & BRANDON RHYDER! (my two favorite texas country artists!)
  7. visits to see friends & family/visits from friends & family
  8. &&& finally, the best part of this semester--GRADUATION MAY 14th!!

that may not seem like a lot but when i look in my BlackBerry, every weekend is highlighted with something to do. i like staying busy...keeps my mind from wandering too far. i hope in the next few months all of these jobs i've been applying to (almost 30-something) start contacting me. i know it's still january, but i think i would feel much more at ease if i knew where my life was going to be after may. i have to remember that i cannot predict the future and that everything will just fall into place--things have been going that way for a while now for me, i hope it sticks around.

more later on. i'm sure after this weekend i'll have something more interesting to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment