Thursday, January 21, 2010

beans & rice. rice & beans.

today was pretty productive, for the most part. it started at 8 am and went till about 5:01pm...then i treated myself to a little retail therapy! i can literally be in the worst mood possible, walk into a mall and poof! everything fogging my mind vanishes...it's like magic. i do a lot of window-shopping. even though most would ask why the hell i gaze at unattainable purchases whilst i just got out of my funk? i love clothes. i love shoes. i love food. i love the creepy mannequins. i love the word "sale". i love it all. i don't have to buy these things to feel a satisfaction with my visit. (though, a little charge here and there does happen on occasion!)

i'm so excited for tomorrow at 4! i'm going home for the weekend to be with my family...which i do quite enjoy! (i know they read this...and NO i'm not just saying this stuff to make them feel loved. i really do love being at home.) my sister's & mom are the best friends i have. (no offense to my actual best friends, you know what i mean!) some people will say that family is family, they can't be your friends. that is not true with mine. and believe me, when the "Gina's" get together it's a damn good time!! we've even dubbed my niece "lil' G" (little gina...get it?)

here are some photo's to familiarize you with these people i have referred to:

Kati aka "Gina" (the oldest one.)


Emily aka "Ra'Jay Jay" (the middle one.)


Jami Lin aka "Lil' G" (the niece.)


The Whole Gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment