Monday, February 1, 2010

busy week. busy me.

today i have been recovering from the most outrageous weekend i've had in a really long time. i had so much fun just hanging out with friends and not having a care in the world!

i just got some really exciting news that i am going to be interning for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo's Executive office during the last week of the show! i am PUMPED! i was able to intern last year as a writing intern (which i also hope to do again this year) and now being in the executive office is going to be AMAZING! i'm not completely sure what my duties will in entail but i know that whatever they are i am just going to love being at the Show and spending my spring break making some hard earned money! i have no life, which means no SB trip planned; ever actually. i have never taken a spring break trip, except my junior year of high school i went snow skiing during SB, but it doesn't really count because i got to miss a week of school. i had just moved high schools and my new one had SB the week after my trip was planned. one of the perks of being the principals kid! i love HLSR and i cannot wait to be apart of it again! plus, there is some great entertainment lined up this year. check it out:


(from HLSR facebook page)

school has been going just about the same lately, except for the 3 big assignments i have due this week! i can pull them off though...one is really neat and i've been having a lot of fun constructing it!

this weekend i am hosting a jewelry show/happy hour @ my house for Southern Belle Glamour. I am veryyy excited about it & afterwards we're (my sister, the SBG girls (rachel & jessica) and some of my friends) are going to see WADE BOWEN play at Hurricane Harry's! my favorite Texas country singer and my favorite bar, with my favorite people all in one night!

____________________________________

Words of Inspiration for the Day

"so i hope this postcard finds you lonely
i hope you’re as lost as i was when you left me.
by the way i guess i should probably thank you,
cause a broken heart is the only way to be set free."
--Wade Bowen



not really words of "inspiration" per say, just a really good line from one of my favorite Wade songs, Resurrection. he is by far my absolute favorite artist and i love his music. this song really speaks to me, especially the new me! can't wait to see him on FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment