Wednesday, February 3, 2010

life organized.

i finally went and got a planner!! i cannot even express how much better i feel now because oh man was i lost without one. it may not seem like it, but i do like to plan ahead and keep a schedule of my (ever) busy life...it's the OCD i guess! i was told it's "very betsy" whatever that means, check it out:


(my fabulous new planner!)

the week has been pretty slow, lots of school work and trying to get things ready for this weekend when my sister and the Southern Belle Glamour girls come to College Station! (i.e. cleaning my house, going to the grocery store, etc.) i love entertaining people so i am planning on making cocktails and snackies for the jewelry party friday night--i think i just went into blabbering about nothing mode; forgive me.

lets see, on the workout front...ok, so there has been no workout front these past two weeks. i know, i know but the weather has been so draining and my tentative class/work/projects due schedule has been boggling my mind. once i can get back into a routine i am going to try to start going to the REC. i really don't mind staying on an elliptical for a long time--and i can watch television while i do so! (a major plus for my sitcom addiction!) also, my mom sent me all of her old Weight Watchers information...so i am planning on trying this "non-diet" out for kicks--we'll see how well it works! i got some good ideas from a fellow college-going-weight-watcher on how to manage being a student and making a lifestyle change and here's my thought: if someone else can do it and succeed, then why not me?

so starting monday i am going to start keeping points and hitting the gym again--there really is no excuse except for pure laziness, and no one likes a lazy fool! for the few that read this, a good Web site that i was told to use during my WW-venture is Hungry Girl!!

for the rest of this week and this weekend i am going to enjoy myself, eating what i want, when i want because starting monday...it's on!

_________________________________

Words of Inspiration for the Day

"you shouldn't have to sacrifice who you are
just because somebody else has a problem with it."
--Carrie Bradshaw (Sex & the City)



loveeeee me some SATC and this quote especially! i have it on a sticky note on the desktop of my computer so that everyday i can read it! there is no problem with altering your life or yourself to please YOU--but the second someone else starts telling you to change who you are...i say if they don't like it, they don't have to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment