Tuesday, February 23, 2010

overdue.

i feel a little like i've been neglecting this blog since joining Jessica with the Texas Country Music blog--forgive me!

a lot has happened since my last post and as we speak, it is SNOWING in college station! it started around 11 am and has been going ever since. i braved the cold and went to class earlier--like the good student i am. here, have a look at the snow falling for yourself:


if you're not from Texas (or any Southern state for that matter) you may be asking why snow is such a big deal? well, when you're used to it happening maybe every other year it's just so MAGICAL! i want nothing more than to be in hillsboro right now, sledding down the HCC hills with my sisters on golf cart hoods--we like to keep it classy!

besides the snow, some more excitement was my FAB trip to san marcos this past weekend to stay with one of the most amazing people i've ever met in my life! i've learned since being in college that you'll meet those people who will be your friends for the next four years and then you'll meet those people who will, no matter what, be your friend for the rest of your life. i feel so lucky to have found those few people in my life who i know are true friends and that will always be there for me--basically listening to my long, drawn out, BS stories!

here are some pictures from our weekend/Friday night Josh Abbott concert @ Midnight Rodeo in Austin:


amanda & i with our new friend.

the three musketeers!

the Josh Abbott Band rockin' on stage!

school doesn't start up till 10 tomorrow, due to the wintry weather outside, so looks like i get to sleep in and miss my only class! God Bless this Texas weather--no matter how tricky it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment