Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 weeks & counting.

hello out there world! my, my it's been a while since i've enlightened you with the exciting details of my life. speaking of life...it has been EVER SO crazy here this past month and i have a strong sensation it is not going to slow down or get any better in the coming weeks.

first off, chilifest 2010 was a complete success! (minus the fact that a port-a-potty ate my camera. grrrr!) beer was slung, fist pumping was mastered and semi-forgetable memories were made! i tried to make it a good one, seeing as i think it was my last...the "real world" has no time for chilifest...or does it?!

secondly, i FINALLY dunked my aggie ring! 50 SECONDS & 4.5 beers were gone. let me just say, this fine tradition was one of the factors in my "where to go to college" decision making and though i had an AMAZING time with friends and family on the day of the dunk, that was the single most miserable experience of my life...for a good 5 mins and 50 seconds! then once it hit me i was feelin' too good to care about the pain my body had just endured. pictures of this glorious occasion do not even do the deed justice, so here is the video (via twitter).

a lot has happened since the passing of these two momentous occasions, and by "a lot" i mean a CRAP TON of school work! graduation is 2 weeks and 2 days away and apparently i was not prepared for this! projects, presentations, group meetings, tests, quizzes...i don't know what happened this semester but, i have never had so much outside of the classroom "busy work" than i do now. in fact, this blog is being used as a project for one of my classes--two birds with one stone :) !!!

so, like i said, graduation is approaching rather quickly and i have still yet to find an employer...which is also something i thought would come easy towards the end of the semester. WRONG! i do have an interview tomorrow in Houston which is VERY exciting! hopefully all goes well and i won't be living like a gypsy out of my car, crashing on couches come June.

welp, that's just about all i have time to update you peeps on today. time is precious these days! hopefully the next time you hear from me i will be care-free and easy livin'....feelin' just as cool as my nugget boo does here:

No comments:

Post a Comment